Roads of Rome
Roads of Rome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Roads of Rome from your PCOberon Media
. More information on Oberon Media can be found here
. Roads of Rome's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe. RoadsOfRome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.84 MB (2977792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Roads of Rome. They occupy 2.88 MB (3021824
bytes) on disk.
- RoadsOfRome.exe (2.84 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (43.00 KB)
Roads of Rome is an application by Oberon Media. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Roads of Rome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Roads of Rome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Roads of Rome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roads of Rome". If it is installed on your PC the Roads of Rome app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Roads of Rome in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Roads of Rome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Roads of Rome.
8. After removing Roads of Rome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Roads of Rome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roads of Rome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Roads of Rome by Oberon Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Roads of Rome by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Roads of Rome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-25 15:30:53.920