Roads of Rome 3
You can find below details on how to remove Roads of Rome 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. Further information about Roads of Rome 3 can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Roads of Rome 3 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Roads of Rome 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Roads of Rome 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.29 MB (6595760 bytes) on disk and is labeled RoadsOfRome3-WT.exe.
The executables below are part of Roads of Rome 3. They occupy about 12.25 MB (12841384
bytes) on disk.
- RoadsOfRome3-WT.exe (6.29 MB)
- WTA-161a2181-0ece-4bbc-bce1-971535292613-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Roads of Rome 3. You can find below a few links to other Roads of Rome 3 releases:
Roads of Rome 3 is a program by WildTangent. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roads of Rome 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Roads of Rome 3". If it is installed on your PC the Roads of Rome 3 application will be found automatically. After you click Roads of Rome 3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Roads of Rome 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roads of Rome 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Roads of Rome 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Roads of Rome 3.
8. After removing Roads of Rome 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Roads of Rome 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roads of Rome 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Roads of Rome 3 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Roads of Rome 3 by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roads of Rome 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:30:18.913