Roads of Rome 3
This info is about Roads of Rome 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 from your computerOberon Media
. Additional info about Oberon Media can be seen here
. The complete uninstall command line for Roads of Rome 3 is C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe. RoadsOfRome3.exe is the Roads of Rome 3's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.97 MB (3112960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Roads of Rome 3. They take about 3.01 MB (3157000
bytes) on disk.
- RoadsOfRome3.exe (2.97 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (43.01 KB)
This data is about Roads of Rome 3 version 3
Roads of Rome 3 is a program offered by the software company Oberon Media. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Roads of Rome 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Roads of Rome 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roads of Rome 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roads of Rome 3". If it exists on your system the Roads of Rome 3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Roads of Rome 3 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Roads of Rome 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roads of Rome 3.
8. After uninstalling Roads of Rome 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roads of Rome 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roads of Rome 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 by Oberon Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Roads of Rome 3 by Oberon Media is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-25 15:30:53.930