River Past Video Cleaner Pro
This page contains detailed information on how to remove River Past Video Cleaner Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall River Past Video Cleaner Pro from your PCRiver Past
. More information about River Past can be found here
. More details about the app River Past Video Cleaner Pro can be found at www.riverpast.com
. You can remove River Past Video Cleaner Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\Video Cleaner Pro Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. River Past Video Cleaner Pro's primary file takes about 188.00 KB (192512 bytes) and is named VideoCleanerPro.exe.
River Past Video Cleaner Pro is composed of the following executables which take 188.00 KB (192512
bytes) on disk:
- VideoCleanerPro.exe (188.00 KB)
The current web page applies to River Past Video Cleaner Pro version 7.6.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of River Past Video Cleaner Pro:
...click to view all...
River Past Video Cleaner Pro is a program by River Past. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove River Past Video Cleaner Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall River Past Video Cleaner Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find River Past Video Cleaner Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "River Past Video Cleaner Pro". The River Past Video Cleaner Pro application will be found very quickly. When you select River Past Video Cleaner Pro in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about River Past Video Cleaner Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for River Past Video Cleaner Pro:
- The web site of the application is: www.riverpast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Video Cleaner Pro Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove River Past Video Cleaner Pro.
8. After uninstalling River Past Video Cleaner Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of River Past Video Cleaner Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing River Past Video Cleaner Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove River Past Video Cleaner Pro by River Past from your computer, we are not saying that River Past Video Cleaner Pro by River Past is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove River Past Video Cleaner Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-06 15:03:10.343