Rising Personal Firewall
Rising Personal Firewall is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more data about Rising Personal Firewall on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Rising Personal Firewall is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RFW directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Rising Personal Firewall is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 74.77 KB (76568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Rising Personal Firewall. They occupy about 4.48 MB (4695008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (14.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
This data is about Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.42.95
only. Click on the links below for other Rising Personal Firewall versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rising Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it exists on your system the Rising Personal Firewall program will be found very quickly. When you click Rising Personal Firewall in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rising Personal Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RFW
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 22:16:46.490