Rising Personal Firewall
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More data about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more details about Rising Personal Firewall on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Usually the Rising Personal Firewall program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RFW directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall. rsmain.exe is the Rising Personal Firewall's main executable file and it occupies around 74.77 KB (76568 bytes) on disk.
Rising Personal Firewall installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.49 MB (4706272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
This info is about Rising Personal Firewall version 24.00.52.17
alone. Click on the links below for other Rising Personal Firewall versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is a program marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Personal Firewall or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Personal Firewall application will be found automatically. After you click Rising Personal Firewall in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rising Personal Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Personal Firewall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 16:02:23.690