Rising Personal Firewall
Rising Personal Firewall is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rising Personal Firewall from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more data about Rising Personal Firewall on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RFW folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Rising Personal Firewall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 74.77 KB (76568 bytes) on disk and is called rsmain.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Rising Personal Firewall. They occupy about 4.49 MB (4706272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adfilter.exe (62.27 KB)
- adslshr.exe (62.27 KB)
- backlnk.exe (92.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (779.42 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- connview.exe (62.27 KB)
- fluxmgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- IPSwitch.exe (62.27 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- netcheck.exe (62.27 KB)
- process.exe (62.27 KB)
- ravmond.exe (270.92 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.29 MB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (115.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (84.77 KB)
- sharemgr.exe (62.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (91.77 KB)
- SpeedPro.exe (62.27 KB)
- WebSpeed.exe (62.27 KB)
- WlanCheck.exe (62.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.00.52.15
of Rising Personal Firewall. You can find below a few links to other Rising Personal Firewall versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Personal Firewall is an application by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Rising Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Rising Personal Firewall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Personal Firewall or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Personal Firewall". The Rising Personal Firewall application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Rising Personal Firewall in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Rising Personal Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Personal Firewall:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rising Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Rising Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Personal Firewall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Personal Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Personal Firewall by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Personal Firewall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 19:51:12.800