Rising Internet Security
This info is about Rising Internet Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Rising Internet Security from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Rising Internet Security at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RIS directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Rising Internet Security's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk and is named rsmain.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Rising Internet Security. They occupy about 5.55 MB (5823096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- clrIECac.exe (94.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (258.25 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.65 KB)
- snethelp.exe (146.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Internet Security version 23.01.93.76
only. Click on the links below for other Rising Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Internet Security is a program offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Rising Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Internet Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Internet Security". The Rising Internet Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rising Internet Security in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rising Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Internet Security:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling Rising Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Internet Security by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Internet Security by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:37:58.717