Rising Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
Rising Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.19.77
of Rising Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Rising Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you select Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130