Rising Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More data about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk and is named rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This web page is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.58.46
only. You can find below info on other versions of Rising Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program released by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rising Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you click Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 02:06:18.590