This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. You can read more about about Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They take an average of 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.52.26
only. For more Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program released by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rising Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you click Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 03:49:18.570