Rising Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more data about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Rising Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. The program's main executable file is called rsmain.exe and its approximative size is 114.65 KB (117400 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They take an average of 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This page is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.19.72
alone. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130