Rising Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Further information about Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named rsmain.exe and its approximative size is 114.65 KB (117400 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Rising Antivirus. They take 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.52.36
alone. For other Rising Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 17:36:46.877