Rising Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder (same installation drive as Windows). Rising Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file is named rsmain.exe and occupies 114.65 KB (117400 bytes).
Rising Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This data is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.49.92
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Rising Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 02:12:38.823