This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Risen Dragons for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Risen Dragons from your PCWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Risen Dragons on WildTangent's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RisenDragons directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Risen Dragons by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RisenDragons\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RisenDragons-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 345.05 KB (353328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Risen Dragons. They occupy an average of 9.58 MB (10044272
bytes) on disk.
- RisenDragons-WT.exe (345.05 KB)
- RisenDragons.exe (8.73 MB)
- risendragons-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Risen Dragons. You can find below a few links to other Risen Dragons releases:
Risen Dragons is an application marketed by WildTangent. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Risen Dragons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Risen Dragons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Risen Dragons or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Risen Dragons". If it exists on your system the Risen Dragons application will be found automatically. After you select Risen Dragons in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Risen Dragons, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Risen Dragons:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RisenDragons\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Risen Dragons.
8. After removing Risen Dragons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Risen Dragons that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Risen Dragons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Risen Dragons by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Risen Dragons by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Risen Dragons in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 00:47:48.363