Rise of Nations Gold
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Rise of Nations Gold for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Rise of Nations Gold from your PCMicrosoft
. You can find out more on Microsoft or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Rise of Nations Gold directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Rise of Nations Gold is C:\Program Files\Rise of Nations Gold\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. nations.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.29 MB (7639040 bytes) on disk.
Rise of Nations Gold installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 28.64 MB (30031690
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dw15.exe (182.57 KB)
- nations.exe (7.29 MB)
- thrones.exe (9.54 MB)
- rise.exe (488.05 KB)
- splash.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.48 KB)
- unins001.exe (701.16 KB)
For other Rise of Nations Gold versions please click below:
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Rise of Nations Gold from your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rise of Nations Gold
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rise of Nations Gold\b.bat
Rise of Nations Gold is an application offered by the software company Microsoft. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Rise of Nations Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Rise of Nations Gold with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rise of Nations Gold or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rise of Nations Gold". If it is installed on your PC the Rise of Nations Gold program will be found automatically. When you select Rise of Nations Gold in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rise of Nations Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rise of Nations Gold.
8. After uninstalling Rise of Nations Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rise of Nations Gold which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rise of Nations Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rise of Nations Gold by Microsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Rise of Nations Gold by Microsoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rise of Nations Gold in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:28:18.693