Rise of Incarnates
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Rise of Incarnates for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Rise of Incarnates from your computerBandai Namco Games
. More info about Bandai Namco Games can be seen here
. You can read more about on Rise of Incarnates at http://www.riseofincarnates.com
. Usually the Rise of Incarnates application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Rise_of_Incarnates directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Rise of Incarnates's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/258160. DXSETUP.exe is the Rise of Incarnates's main executable file and it occupies close to 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
Rise of Incarnates is comprised of the following executables which occupy 18.92 MB (19841032
bytes) on disk:
- roi32.exe (57.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Rise of Incarnates is an application marketed by the software company Bandai Namco Games. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Rise of Incarnates is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rise of Incarnates with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rise of Incarnates or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rise of Incarnates". If it exists on your system the Rise of Incarnates app will be found very quickly. After you select Rise of Incarnates in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Rise of Incarnates, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rise of Incarnates:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.riseofincarnates.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/258160
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rise of Incarnates.
8. After uninstalling Rise of Incarnates, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rise of Incarnates that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rise of Incarnates using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rise of Incarnates by Bandai Namco Games from your computer, we are not saying that Rise of Incarnates by Bandai Namco Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rise of Incarnates supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-17 09:51:06.143