RipCloud 1.3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RipCloud 1.3 from your PCHabibAfhanSofts
. You can find out more on HabibAfhanSofts or check for application updates here
. Please follow Bashir.firstname.lastname@example.org
if you want to read more on RipCloud 1.3 on HabibAfhanSofts's web page. RipCloud 1.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RipCloud\HAS directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. RipCloud 1.3's main file takes about 2.15 MB (2254848 bytes) and is called RipCloud.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in RipCloud 1.3. They take 2.15 MB (2254848
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of RipCloud 1.3.
RipCloud 1.3 is a program marketed by HabibAfhanSofts. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall RipCloud 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RipCloud 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RipCloud 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RipCloud 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the RipCloud 1.3 app will be found very quickly. When you click RipCloud 1.3 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RipCloud 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RipCloud 1.3.
8. After uninstalling RipCloud 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RipCloud 1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RipCloud 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RipCloud 1.3 by HabibAfhanSofts from your computer, we are not saying that RipCloud 1.3 by HabibAfhanSofts is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RipCloud 1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:55:44.687