Ringies is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ringies from your systemMini IT
. Take a look here
for more details on Mini IT. You can get more details about Ringies at http://ringiesgame.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Programs\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Ringies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Ringies by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Steam.exe and its approximative size is 2.74 MB (2876704 bytes).
Ringies contains of the executables below. They take 23.06 MB (24180056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.74 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.93 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.07 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Ringies we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 394480
Ringies is an application by Mini IT. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Ringies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ringies from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ringies or simply click the Search field and type in "Ringies". The Ringies application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ringies in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ringies, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ringies:
- The web site of the program is: http://ringiesgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ringies.
8. After uninstalling Ringies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ringies which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ringies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ringies by Mini IT from your computer, nor are we saying that Ringies by Mini IT is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ringies supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 06:47:09.047