You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall RingMaster Casino for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall RingMaster Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. RingMaster Casino is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RingMaster Casino folder, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
RingMaster Casino contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.05.0
of RingMaster Casino. Click on the links below for other RingMaster Casino versions:
...click to view all...
RingMaster Casino is a program released by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall RingMaster Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RingMaster Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RingMaster Casino or simply click the Search field and type in "RingMaster Casino". The RingMaster Casino application will be found very quickly. When you select RingMaster Casino in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RingMaster Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RingMaster Casino.
8. After removing RingMaster Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RingMaster Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RingMaster Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RingMaster Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that RingMaster Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RingMaster Casino supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 03:42:57.157