Right-Click for Zip Unzip
This info is about Right-Click for Zip Unzip for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Right-Click for Zip Unzip from your computerSimply Free Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Simply Free Software. More details about the software Right-Click for Zip Unzip can be found at http://theextractor.org/
. Right-Click for Zip Unzip is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Right-Click for Zip Unzip folder, depending on the user's choice. Right-Click for Zip Unzip's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Right-Click for Zip Unzip\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named RightClickForZipUnzip.exe and it has a size of 3.13 MB (3286016 bytes).
Right-Click for Zip Unzip is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.14 MB (8533504
bytes) on disk:
- RightClickForZipUnzip.exe (3.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (5.00 MB)
This page is about Right-Click for Zip Unzip version 1.0
If you're planning to uninstall Right-Click for Zip Unzip you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Right-Click for Zip Unzip:
- C:\Program Files\Right-Click for Zip Unzip
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Right-Click for Zip Unzip
- C:\Program Files\Right-Click for Zip Unzip\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Right-Click for Zip Unzip\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Right-Click for Zip Unzip\irunin.dat
- C:\Program Files\Right-Click for Zip Unzip\irunin.xml
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Right-Click for Zip Unzip1.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Right-Click for Zip Unzip1.0\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Right-Click for Zip Unzip1.0\InstallLocation
Right-Click for Zip Unzip is an application released by the software company Simply Free Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Right-Click for Zip Unzip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Right-Click for Zip Unzip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Right-Click for Zip Unzip or simply click the Search field and type in "Right-Click for Zip Unzip". If it is installed on your PC the Right-Click for Zip Unzip application will be found automatically. When you click Right-Click for Zip Unzip in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Right-Click for Zip Unzip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Right-Click for Zip Unzip:
- The software company is: http://theextractor.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Right-Click for Zip Unzip\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Right-Click for Zip Unzip.
8. After uninstalling Right-Click for Zip Unzip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Right-Click for Zip Unzip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Right-Click for Zip Unzip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Right-Click for Zip Unzip by Simply Free Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Right-Click for Zip Unzip by Simply Free Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Right-Click for Zip Unzip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:11:45.933