Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0
This info is about Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 from your systemRBSoft, Inc.
. You can read more on RBSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 at http://www.rbsoft.org
. Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Tweaker folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Tweaker\uninst.exe. Right Click Tweaker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 492.50 KB (504320 bytes) on disk.
Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 540.75 KB (553732
bytes) on disk.
- Right Click Tweaker.exe (492.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.25 KB)
This data is about Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 version 2.6.0
Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 is a program offered by the software company RBSoft, Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0". If it exists on your system the Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rbsoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Tweaker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0.
8. After removing Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 by RBSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 by RBSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Right Click Tweaker 2.6.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:09:06.373