Right Click Image Converter
Right Click Image Converter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Right Click Image Converter is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kristanix\Right Click Image Converter folder, subject to the user's choice. RCIC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 908.50 KB (930304 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Right Click Image Converter from your PC
The following executables are contained in Right Click Image Converter. They occupy 970.75 KB (994044
bytes) on disk.
- RCIC.exe (908.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (62.25 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Hajirehman34.blogspot.com\Right Click Image Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Right Click Image Converter
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Hajirehman34.blogspot.com\Right Click Image Converter\config.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Right Click Image Converter 22.214.171.124\Read Me.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Right Click Image Converter 126.96.36.199\Right Click Image Converter.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Right Click Image Converter 188.8.131.52\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Right Click Image Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Right Click Image Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\Right Click Image Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Right Click Image Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Kristanix\Right Click Image Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kristanix Right Click Image Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Kristanix\Right Click Image Converter
Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Right Click Image Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Right Click Image Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Right Click Image Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Right Click Image Converter". The Right Click Image Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Right Click Image Converter in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Right Click Image Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Right Click Image Converter.
8. After removing Right Click Image Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Right Click Image Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Right Click Image Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130