Right Backup is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Right Backup from your computerSystweak Software
. You can read more on Systweak Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Right Backup can be seen at http://www.rightbackup.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Right Backup folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Right Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Right Backup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Right Backup's primary file takes about 33.50 KB (34304 bytes) and is named RBMonitor.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Right Backup. They take 1.25 MB (1308784
bytes) on disk.
- RBMonitor.exe (33.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1000.4398
of Right Backup. For more Right Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Right Backup.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Systweak\Right Backup
Right Backup is a program marketed by the software company Systweak Software. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Right Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Right Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Right Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Right Backup". If it exists on your system the Right Backup program will be found automatically. When you click Right Backup in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Right Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Right Backup:
- The software company is: http://www.rightbackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Right Backup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Right Backup.
8. After removing Right Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Right Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Right Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Right Backup by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Right Backup by Systweak Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Right Backup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:05:01.487