Right Backup is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Right Backup from your PCSystweak Software
. You can read more on Systweak Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Right Backup can be seen at http://www.rightbackup.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Right Backup folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Right Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Right Backup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Right Backup's primary file takes about 33.50 KB (34304 bytes) and is named RBMonitor.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Right Backup. They take 1.25 MB (1308784
bytes) on disk.
- RBMonitor.exe (33.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1000.4398
of Right Backup. For more Right Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Right Backup.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Right Backup when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\AppResource.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\AWSSDK.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\Chinese_rbkp_ZH-CN.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\Chinese_rbkp_ZH-TW.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\danish_rbkp_DA.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\dutch_rbkp_NL.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\eng_rbkp_en.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\Finnish_rbkp_FI.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\french_rbkp_FR.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\FSLibRsyncWrapper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\german_rbkp_DE.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\greek_rbkp_EL.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\HtmlRenderer.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\Interop.IWshRuntimeLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\italian_rbkp_IT.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\japanese_rbkp_JA.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\korean_rbkp_KO.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\Microsoft.SqlServer.Types.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\norwegian_rbkp_NO.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\polish_rbkp_PL.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\portuguese_rbkp_PT_PT.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\portuguese_rbkp_PT-BR.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\RBClientService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\RBMonitor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\RightBackup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\russian_rbkp_ru.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\SevenZipSharp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\spanish_rbkp_ES.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\STBackupclient.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\swedish_rbkp_SV.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\System.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\System.Data.SQLite.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\System.Threading.dll
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\turkish_rbkp_TR.ini
- C:\Program Files\Right Backup\unins000.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\Right Backup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Systweak\Right Backup
Right Backup is an application released by Systweak Software. Some users try to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Right Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Right Backup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Right Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Right Backup". If it is installed on your PC the Right Backup application will be found automatically. When you select Right Backup in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Right Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Right Backup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rightbackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Right Backup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Right Backup.
8. After removing Right Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Right Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Right Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Right Backup by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Right Backup by Systweak Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Right Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:05:01.487