Riffstation version 1.5
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Riffstation version 1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Riffstation version 1.5 from your computerSonic Ladder
. More data about Sonic Ladder can be found here
. Further information about Riffstation version 1.5 can be seen at http://www.riffstation.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riffstation directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Riffstation version 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Riffstation\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.04 MB (1087521 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Riffstation version 1.5. They take about 1.04 MB (1087521
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Riffstation version 1.5 version 1.5
Riffstation version 1.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Riffstation version 1.5 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Riffstation\metadata\Riverside - 04 - The Time I Was Daydreaming.rsm
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sonic Ladder\Riffstation
Riffstation version 1.5 is a program released by the software company Sonic Ladder. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Riffstation version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Riffstation version 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Riffstation version 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Riffstation version 1.5". If it exists on your system the Riffstation version 1.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Riffstation version 1.5 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Riffstation version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Riffstation version 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.riffstation.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riffstation\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Riffstation version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Riffstation version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Riffstation version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Riffstation version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Riffstation version 1.5 by Sonic Ladder from your computer, nor are we saying that Riffstation version 1.5 by Sonic Ladder is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Riffstation version 1.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 16:14:05.417