Riffstation version 1.31
Riffstation version 1.31 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Riffstation version 1.31 from your systemSonic Ladder
. Take a look here
for more details on Sonic Ladder. Please follow http://www.riffstation.com/
if you want to read more on Riffstation version 1.31 on Sonic Ladder's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riffstation folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Riffstation version 1.31's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Riffstation\unins000.exe. Riffstation version 1.31's primary file takes around 7.26 MB (7610918 bytes) and its name is Riffstation.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Riffstation version 1.31. They occupy about 8.29 MB (8694471
bytes) on disk.
- Riffstation.exe (7.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
This page is about Riffstation version 1.31 version 1.31
Riffstation version 1.31 is a program marketed by the software company Sonic Ladder. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Riffstation version 1.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Riffstation version 1.31 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Riffstation version 1.31 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Riffstation version 1.31". The Riffstation version 1.31 program will be found very quickly. When you click Riffstation version 1.31 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Riffstation version 1.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Riffstation version 1.31:
- The software company is: http://www.riffstation.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riffstation\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Riffstation version 1.31.
8. After uninstalling Riffstation version 1.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Riffstation version 1.31 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Riffstation version 1.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Riffstation version 1.31 by Sonic Ladder from your computer, we are not saying that Riffstation version 1.31 by Sonic Ladder is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Riffstation version 1.31 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-22 14:39:23.540