This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Rid Spyware for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rid Spyware from your PCCrawler, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Crawler, LLC. You can read more about on Rid Spyware at http://www.RidSpyware.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rid Spyware folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Rid Spyware is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rid Spyware\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Rid Spyware's main file takes around 4.62 MB (4840832 bytes) and is named RidSpyware.exe.
Rid Spyware is composed of the following executables which take 19.79 MB (20753272
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RidSpyware.exe (4.62 MB)
- RidSpywareShield.exe (3.69 MB)
- RidSpywareUpdate.exe (3.48 MB)
- RSW_Svc64.exe (2.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- analyzefile.exe (1.02 MB)
- defsyssettings.exe (1.16 MB)
- hardfileremover.exe (936.88 KB)
- systemrestore.exe (847.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Rid Spyware version 220.127.116.11
Rid Spyware is an application by Crawler, LLC. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Rid Spyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Rid Spyware with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rid Spyware or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rid Spyware". If it exists on your system the Rid Spyware program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rid Spyware in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rid Spyware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rid Spyware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.RidSpyware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rid Spyware\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rid Spyware.
8. After uninstalling Rid Spyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rid Spyware that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rid Spyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rid Spyware by Crawler, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Rid Spyware by Crawler, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rid Spyware in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-16 22:21:54.287