This web page is about RhythmRider 2.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RhythmRider 2.0 from your PCAlwayslearn Software
. More information about Alwayslearn Software can be seen here
. You can get more details about RhythmRider 2.0 at http://www.alwayslearn.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RhythmRider2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling RhythmRider 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RhythmRider2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named RhythmRider.exe and it has a size of 604.00 KB (618496 bytes).
RhythmRider 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.36 MB (1425674
bytes) on disk:
- RhythmRider.exe (604.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- WMPFlash.exe (136.00 KB)
This data is about RhythmRider 2.0 version 2.0
RhythmRider 2.0 is a program offered by the software company Alwayslearn Software. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove RhythmRider 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RhythmRider 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RhythmRider 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "RhythmRider 2.0". The RhythmRider 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RhythmRider 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RhythmRider 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RhythmRider 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alwayslearn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RhythmRider2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RhythmRider 2.0.
8. After uninstalling RhythmRider 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RhythmRider 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RhythmRider 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RhythmRider 2.0 by Alwayslearn Software from your PC, we are not saying that RhythmRider 2.0 by Alwayslearn Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RhythmRider 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-20 02:46:23.023