Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 from your computerRevsoft
. More data about Revsoft can be read here
. Please follow http://www.revsoft.me
if you want to read more on Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 on Revsoft's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Revsoft\Revsoft Hotspot folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Revsoft\Revsoft Hotspot\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.67 MB (1745920 bytes) on disk and is titled Revsoft Hotspot.exe.
The following executables are contained in Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624. They take 1.89 MB (1979520
bytes) on disk.
- Revsoft Hotspot.exe (1.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (228.13 KB)
This page is about Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 version 1.0.5624
Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Revsoft\Revsoft Hotspot
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Revsoft\Revsoft Hotspot\fa\Revsoft Hotspot.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Revsoft\Revsoft Hotspot\Interop.NETCONLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Revsoft\Revsoft Hotspot\Interop.NETWORKLIST.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Revsoft\Revsoft Hotspot\Revsoft Hotspot.exe.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Revsoft\Revsoft Hotspot\Salar.Bois.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Revsoft\Revsoft Hotspot\Salar.Bois.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624
Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 is an application released by Revsoft. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624". If it exists on your system the Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 application will be found very quickly. After you select Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624:
- The publisher is: http://www.revsoft.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Revsoft\Revsoft Hotspot\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624.
8. After removing Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 by Revsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 by Revsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revsoft Hotspot 1.0.5624 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:52:51.820