Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8
You can find below details on how to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 from your PCVS Revo Group, Ltd.
. You can find out more on VS Revo Group, Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.revouninstallerpro.com/
if you want to read more on Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 on VS Revo Group, Ltd.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8's main file takes about 14.50 MB (15200864 bytes) and is called RevoUninPro.exe.
Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.02 MB (18898257
bytes) on disk.
- RevoAppBar.exe (2.24 MB)
- RevoCmd.exe (74.95 KB)
- RevoUninPro.exe (14.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.8
of Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8.
Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro
- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\lang\albanian.ini
- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\lang\arabic.ini
- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\lang\armenian.ini
- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\lang\bulgarian.ini
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\RevoUninPro.exe
Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 is an application by the software company VS Revo Group, Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8". The Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.revouninstallerpro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8.
8. After removing Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 by VS Revo Group, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 by VS Revo Group, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:24:04.510