Revo Uninstaller 1.95
You can find below details on how to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95 from your PCVS Revo Group
. Check out here
for more information on VS Revo Group. Please open http://www.revouninstaller.com
if you want to read more on Revo Uninstaller 1.95 on VS Revo Group's web page. Revo Uninstaller 1.95 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95. Revouninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.02 MB (3161648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Revo Uninstaller 1.95. They occupy 3.10 MB (3249198
bytes) on disk.
- Revouninstaller.exe (3.02 MB)
- uninst.exe (85.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.95
of Revo Uninstaller 1.95.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Revo Uninstaller
Revo Uninstaller 1.95 is a program offered by VS Revo Group. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Revo Uninstaller 1.95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Revo Uninstaller 1.95 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revo Uninstaller 1.95 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revo Uninstaller 1.95". The Revo Uninstaller 1.95 application will be found automatically. When you click Revo Uninstaller 1.95 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Revo Uninstaller 1.95, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revo Uninstaller 1.95:
- The software company is: http://www.revouninstaller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95.
8. After uninstalling Revo Uninstaller 1.95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revo Uninstaller 1.95 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revo Uninstaller 1.95 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.95 by VS Revo Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Revo Uninstaller 1.95 by VS Revo Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.95 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:16:17.303