Revo Uninstaller 1.95
You can find below details on how to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95 from your systemVS Revo Group
. Check out here
for more information on VS Revo Group. Please open http://www.revouninstaller.com
if you want to read more on Revo Uninstaller 1.95 on VS Revo Group's web page. Revo Uninstaller 1.95 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95. Revouninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.02 MB (3161648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Revo Uninstaller 1.95. They occupy 3.10 MB (3249198
bytes) on disk.
- Revouninstaller.exe (3.02 MB)
- uninst.exe (85.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.95
of Revo Uninstaller 1.95.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95.Folders left behind when you uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Revo Uninstaller
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Revo Uninstaller\Revo Uninstaller.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Revo Uninstaller\Run Hunter Mode.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Revo Uninstaller\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Revo Uninstaller\Website.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Revo Uninstaller
Revo Uninstaller 1.95 is an application released by the software company VS Revo Group. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Revo Uninstaller 1.95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revo Uninstaller 1.95 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revo Uninstaller 1.95". If it exists on your system the Revo Uninstaller 1.95 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Revo Uninstaller 1.95 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Revo Uninstaller 1.95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revo Uninstaller 1.95:
- The publisher is: http://www.revouninstaller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revo Uninstaller 1.95.
8. After uninstalling Revo Uninstaller 1.95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revo Uninstaller 1.95 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revo Uninstaller 1.95 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.95 by VS Revo Group from your PC, we are not saying that Revo Uninstaller 1.95 by VS Revo Group is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.95 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:16:17.303