Revo Uninstaller 1.93
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.93 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.93 from your systemVS Revo Group
. Open here
for more details on VS Revo Group. Please open http://www.revouninstaller.com
if you want to read more on Revo Uninstaller 1.93 on VS Revo Group's page. Revo Uninstaller 1.93 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Revo Uninstaller 1.93 is C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller\uninst.exe. Revouninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.00 MB (3147856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Revo Uninstaller 1.93. They occupy 3.09 MB (3235400
bytes) on disk.
- Revouninstaller.exe (3.00 MB)
- uninst.exe (85.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Revo Uninstaller 1.93 version 1.93
Revo Uninstaller 1.93 is a program offered by the software company VS Revo Group. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.93 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Revo Uninstaller 1.93 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revo Uninstaller 1.93 or simply click the Search field and type in "Revo Uninstaller 1.93". If it exists on your system the Revo Uninstaller 1.93 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Revo Uninstaller 1.93 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revo Uninstaller 1.93, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revo Uninstaller 1.93:
- The software company is: http://www.revouninstaller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revo Uninstaller 1.93.
8. After uninstalling Revo Uninstaller 1.93, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revo Uninstaller 1.93 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revo Uninstaller 1.93 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.93 by VS Revo Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Revo Uninstaller 1.93 by VS Revo Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.93 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:56:48.613