Revo Uninstaller 1.87
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.87 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.87 from your computerVS Revo Group
. You can find out more on VS Revo Group or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Revo Uninstaller 1.87 can be found at http://www.revouninstaller.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller folder (same installation drive as Windows). Revo Uninstaller 1.87's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller\uninst.exe. Revo Uninstaller 1.87's main file takes about 2.53 MB (2653104 bytes) and is called revouninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Revo Uninstaller 1.87. They take an average of 2.61 MB (2738712
bytes) on disk.
- revouninstaller.exe (2.53 MB)
- uninst.exe (83.60 KB)
This page is about Revo Uninstaller 1.87 version 1.87
Revo Uninstaller 1.87 is an application by the software company VS Revo Group. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.87 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Revo Uninstaller 1.87 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revo Uninstaller 1.87 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revo Uninstaller 1.87". The Revo Uninstaller 1.87 program will be found automatically. When you click Revo Uninstaller 1.87 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Revo Uninstaller 1.87, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revo Uninstaller 1.87:
- The software company is: http://www.revouninstaller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.87.
8. After uninstalling Revo Uninstaller 1.87, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revo Uninstaller 1.87 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revo Uninstaller 1.87 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.87 by VS Revo Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Revo Uninstaller 1.87 by VS Revo Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.87 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:09:39.877