Revo Uninstaller 1.85
Revo Uninstaller 1.85 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.85 from your systemVS Revo Group
. Further information on VS Revo Group can be found here
. More details about Revo Uninstaller 1.85 can be found at http://www.revouninstaller.com
. Revo Uninstaller 1.85 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.85. Revo Uninstaller 1.85's primary file takes around 590.93 KB (605112 bytes) and is named revouninstaller.exe.
Revo Uninstaller 1.85 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 674.51 KB (690696
bytes) on disk.
- revouninstaller.exe (590.93 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.58 KB)
The current page applies to Revo Uninstaller 1.85 version 1.85
Revo Uninstaller 1.85 is a program released by the software company VS Revo Group. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Revo Uninstaller 1.85 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.85 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revo Uninstaller 1.85 or simply click the Search field and type in "Revo Uninstaller 1.85". If it is installed on your PC the Revo Uninstaller 1.85 app will be found automatically. When you click Revo Uninstaller 1.85 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Revo Uninstaller 1.85, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revo Uninstaller 1.85:
- The software company is: http://www.revouninstaller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revo Uninstaller 1.85.
8. After removing Revo Uninstaller 1.85, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revo Uninstaller 1.85 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revo Uninstaller 1.85 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.85 by VS Revo Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Revo Uninstaller 1.85 by VS Revo Group is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.85 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:53:39.570