Reversion - The Meeting
This page contains complete information on how to remove Reversion - The Meeting for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Reversion - The Meeting from your computer3f Interactive
. Additional info about 3f Interactive can be read here
. More info about the program Reversion - The Meeting can be found at http://www.reversion-eljuego.com.ar/
. Reversion - The Meeting is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Reversion - The Meeting directory, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/281060 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reversion - The Meeting. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.34 MB (3503432 bytes) on disk and is titled Reversion2.exe.
The executables below are part of Reversion - The Meeting. They take an average of 5.93 MB (6215640
bytes) on disk.
- Reversion2.exe (3.34 MB)
- Configuracion.exe (288.82 KB)
- Game.exe (2.30 MB)
Reversion - The Meeting is an application offered by 3f Interactive. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Reversion - The Meeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Reversion - The Meeting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Reversion - The Meeting or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reversion - The Meeting". If it exists on your system the Reversion - The Meeting application will be found very quickly. When you select Reversion - The Meeting in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Reversion - The Meeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reversion - The Meeting:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.reversion-eljuego.com.ar/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/281060
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reversion - The Meeting.
8. After removing Reversion - The Meeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reversion - The Meeting which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reversion - The Meeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reversion - The Meeting by 3f Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Reversion - The Meeting by 3f Interactive is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Reversion - The Meeting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:46:30.600