Reverse Page is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Additional info about Reverse Page can be found here
. You can see more info about Reverse Page at http://reversepage.com/support
. Reverse Page is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Reverse Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 101.74 KB (104184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Reverse Page. They take 2.68 MB (2813824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.42 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (653.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (344.74 KB)
This page is about Reverse Page version 2015.01.29.032422
only. You can find below a few links to other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application marketed by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Reverse Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Reverse Page in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reverse Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:28:29.767