This info is about Reverse Page for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your computerReverse Page
. Check out here
for more information on Reverse Page. More information about the program Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. Reverse Page is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Reverse Page's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file is named ReversePage.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes).
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.96 MB (8345192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (535.24 KB)
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.44 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (383.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ReversePage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BRT.Helper.exe (195.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.30.202408
of Reverse Page. Click on the links below for other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is an application offered by Reverse Page. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page program will be found automatically. After you click Reverse Page in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Page.
8. After uninstalling Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reverse Page supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:10:07.653