Reverse Page is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Further information on Reverse Page can be found here
. Click on http://reversepage.com/support
to get more facts about Reverse Page on Reverse Page's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverse Page folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Reverse Page's primary executable file and it takes circa 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) on disk.
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.32 MB (2433528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- updateReversePage.exe (630.19 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.19 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (648.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.22.152122
of Reverse Page. Click on the links below for other Reverse Page versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Reverse Page is an application offered by the software company Reverse Page. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Reverse Page from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Reverse Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Reverse Page in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Reverse Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Reverse Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your computer, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-01 19:31:58.493