This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Reverse Page for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Reverse Page from your systemReverse Page
. Go over here
for more details on Reverse Page. More data about the application Reverse Page can be found at http://reversepage.com/support
. Reverse Page is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Reverse Page directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Reverse Page is C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Reverse Page's primary file takes around 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) and its name is ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Reverse Page installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.65 MB (2774120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ReversePageUn.exe (542.24 KB)
- ReversePageUninstall.exe (253.41 KB)
- utilReversePage.exe (388.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ReversePage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ReversePage.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ReversePage.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current page applies to Reverse Page version 2015.02.01.072414
only. You can find below info on other versions of Reverse Page:
...click to view all...
Reverse Page is a program released by Reverse Page. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Reverse Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Reverse Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Reverse Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Reverse Page". The Reverse Page program will be found very quickly. When you click Reverse Page in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reverse Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reverse Page:
- The software company is: http://reversepage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reverse Page\ReversePageUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reverse Page.
8. After removing Reverse Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reverse Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reverse Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reverse Page by Reverse Page from your PC, we are not saying that Reverse Page by Reverse Page is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reverse Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:39:38.183