This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Revelation Online for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation Online from your systemMy.com B.V.
. You can read more on My.com B.V. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Revelation Online can be found at https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation Online is frequently set up in the C:\MyGames\Revelation Online directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Revelation Online by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MyComGames.exe is the Revelation Online's main executable file and it occupies about 5.18 MB (5426576 bytes) on disk.
Revelation Online contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.71 MB (5984544
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (544.89 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (5.18 MB)
This page is about Revelation Online version 1.41
only. You can find here a few links to other Revelation Online releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Revelation Online we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Revelation Online:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\My.com Games\Revelation Online
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\My.com Games\Revelation Online\Revelation Online.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\My.com Games\Revelation Online\Uninstall Revelation Online.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Revelation Online
Revelation Online is an application offered by My.com B.V.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Revelation Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation Online from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Revelation Online or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation Online". The Revelation Online application will be found automatically. When you select Revelation Online in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation Online:
- The software company is: https://ro.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation Online.
8. After removing Revelation Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation Online which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation Online by My.com B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation Online by My.com B.V. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation Online in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 22:06:24.220