Reus is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Reus from your PCGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more information about Reus on GOG.com's website. Reus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Reus directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Reus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Reus\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Reus's primary file takes around 990.00 KB (1013760 bytes) and its name is Reus.exe.
The executable files below are part of Reus. They occupy about 2.23 MB (2340920
bytes) on disk.
- Reus.exe (990.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The current page applies to Reus version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Reus versions please click below:
Reus is a program released by GOG.com. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Reus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Reus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reus". If it is installed on your PC the Reus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Reus in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reus:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Reus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reus.
8. After removing Reus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Reus by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Reus by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 04:23:02.113