This page contains detailed information on how to remove Retro Parking for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Retro Parking from your systemBYCODEC TEKNOLOJI LTD
. You can find out more on BYCODEC TEKNOLOJI LTD or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.bycodec.com
to get more facts about Retro Parking on BYCODEC TEKNOLOJI LTD's website. Retro Parking is normally installed in the C:\msdownld.tmp\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Retro Parking folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Retro Parking is C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Retro Parking's primary file takes around 2.75 MB (2881824 bytes) and is named Steam.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Retro Parking. They take about 49.35 MB (51750456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.75 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.91 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.08 MB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- crashlogger.exe (312.73 KB)
- HeroesAndGeneralsDesktop.exe (139.00 KB)
- hng.exe (4.18 MB)
- hngsteamlauncher.exe (385.29 KB)
- hngsync.exe (635.23 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- DFUBG.exe (1,022.20 KB)
- DFUFG.exe (3.69 MB)
- AutoCollector.exe (7.00 KB)
- AutoReporter.exe (91.00 KB)
- AutoReporter.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- sf2.exe (7.39 MB)
- sf2.exe (7.38 MB)
Retro Parking is a program marketed by the software company BYCODEC TEKNOLOJI LTD. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Retro Parking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Retro Parking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Retro Parking or simply click the Search field and type in "Retro Parking". If it is installed on your PC the Retro Parking app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Retro Parking in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Retro Parking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Retro Parking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bycodec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Retro Parking.
8. After uninstalling Retro Parking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Retro Parking that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Retro Parking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Retro Parking by BYCODEC TEKNOLOJI LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that Retro Parking by BYCODEC TEKNOLOJI LTD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Retro Parking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 20:32:46.850