Retro City Rampage
You can find below details on how to uninstall Retro City Rampage for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Retro City Rampage from your PCGOG.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GOG.com. More information about Retro City Rampage can be found at http://www.gog.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Retro City Rampage folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Retro City Rampage by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Retro City Rampage\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled retrocityrampage.exe and it has a size of 1.31 MB (1377792 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Retro City Rampage. They take about 3.36 MB (3520339
bytes) on disk.
- retrocityrampage.exe (1.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.04 MB)
Click on the links below for other Retro City Rampage versions:
Retro City Rampage is an application marketed by GOG.com. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Retro City Rampage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Retro City Rampage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Retro City Rampage or simply click the Search feature and type in "Retro City Rampage". If it exists on your system the Retro City Rampage application will be found automatically. After you click Retro City Rampage in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Retro City Rampage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Retro City Rampage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Retro City Rampage\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Retro City Rampage.
8. After removing Retro City Rampage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Retro City Rampage that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Retro City Rampage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Retro City Rampage by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Retro City Rampage by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Retro City Rampage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 08:44:41.607