This web page contains complete information on how to remove Retirement Analyzer for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Retirement Analyzer from your PCThomas Gold Solutions, LLC
. Additional info about Thomas Gold Solutions, LLC can be read here
. Please open https://www.retirementanalyzer.com/
if you want to read more on Retirement Analyzer on Thomas Gold Solutions, LLC's website. Usually the Retirement Analyzer application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\.retirementanalyzer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Retirement Analyzer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\.retirementanalyzer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named App.exe and occupies 50.67 MB (53130752 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Retirement Analyzer. They take about 149.66 MB (156928954
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- App.exe (50.67 MB)
- retirementanalyzer-0.78.0-PATCH-FI.exe (67.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- RAProBridge.exe (273.50 KB)
- pdftk.exe (8.48 MB)
- wkhtmltopdf.exe (21.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.79.0
of Retirement Analyzer. You can find below a few links to other Retirement Analyzer versions:
Retirement Analyzer is an application by Thomas Gold Solutions, LLC. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Retirement Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Retirement Analyzer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Retirement Analyzer or simply click the Search field and type in "Retirement Analyzer". If it is installed on your PC the Retirement Analyzer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Retirement Analyzer in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Retirement Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Retirement Analyzer:
- The software company is: https://www.retirementanalyzer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\.retirementanalyzer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Retirement Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling Retirement Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Retirement Analyzer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Retirement Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Retirement Analyzer by Thomas Gold Solutions, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Retirement Analyzer by Thomas Gold Solutions, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Retirement Analyzer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 20:26:34.507