Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 from your PCInformática.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Informática.com. Usually the Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Informática.com\Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 is C:\Program Files\Informática.com\Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Restaurador de Arquivos.exe and occupies 684.00 KB (700416 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1. They take about 1.15 MB (1204224
bytes) on disk.
- Restaurador de Arquivos.exe (684.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (492.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1.
Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 is a program released by the software company Informática.com. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1". If it exists on your system the Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1.
8. After removing Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 by Informática.com from your computer, we are not saying that Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 by Informática.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Restaurador de Arquivos 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:21:06.363