This info is about RescueTime 126.96.36.1990 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall RescueTime 188.8.131.520 from your PCRescueTime.com
. You can find out more on RescueTime.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.rescuetime.com/
if you want to read more on RescueTime 184.108.40.2060 on RescueTime.com's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RescueTime directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\RescueTime\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove RescueTime 220.127.116.110. The program's main executable file is named RescueTime.exe and it has a size of 3.18 MB (3336192 bytes).
RescueTime 18.104.22.1680 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.34 MB (4550183
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTime.exe (3.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to RescueTime 22.214.171.1240 version 126.96.36.1990
RescueTime 188.8.131.520 is a program released by RescueTime.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase RescueTime 184.108.40.2060 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RescueTime 220.127.116.110 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RescueTime 18.104.22.1680 or simply click the Search field and type in "RescueTime 22.214.171.1240". If it exists on your system the RescueTime 126.96.36.1990 application will be found very quickly. When you select RescueTime 188.8.131.520 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RescueTime 184.108.40.2060, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RescueTime 220.127.116.110:
- The publisher is: http://www.rescuetime.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RescueTime\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RescueTime 18.104.22.1680.
8. After uninstalling RescueTime 22.214.171.1240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RescueTime 126.96.36.1990 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RescueTime 188.8.131.520 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RescueTime 184.108.40.2060 by RescueTime.com from your computer, nor are we saying that RescueTime 220.127.116.110 by RescueTime.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RescueTime 18.104.22.1680 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130