This web page contains complete information on how to remove RescueTime 2.7.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RescueTime 2.7.1 from your PCRescueTime.com
. Additional info about RescueTime.com can be found here
. More information about RescueTime 2.7.1 can be seen at http://www.rescuetime.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RescueTime folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\RescueTime\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RescueTime 2.7.1. RescueTime.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.62 MB (2744832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of RescueTime 2.7.1. They take an average of 3.77 MB (3948751
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTime.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to RescueTime 2.7.1 version 2.7.1
RescueTime 2.7.1 is an application by the software company RescueTime.com. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall RescueTime 2.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RescueTime 2.7.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RescueTime 2.7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RescueTime 2.7.1". If it is installed on your PC the RescueTime 2.7.1 app will be found automatically. When you select RescueTime 2.7.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RescueTime 2.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RescueTime 2.7.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rescuetime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RescueTime\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RescueTime 2.7.1.
8. After uninstalling RescueTime 2.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RescueTime 2.7.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RescueTime 2.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RescueTime 2.7.1 by RescueTime.com from your PC, we are not saying that RescueTime 2.7.1 by RescueTime.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RescueTime 2.7.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-04 19:21:49.927