Rescue Team 4
Rescue Team 4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rescue Team 4 from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
for more information on WildTangent. More information about Rescue Team 4 can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueTeam4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Rescue Team 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueTeam4\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RescueTeam4-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 307.55 KB (314928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Rescue Team 4. They take 2.75 MB (2884808
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTeam4-WT.exe (307.55 KB)
- RescueTeam4.exe (1.91 MB)
- rescueteam4-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current page applies to Rescue Team 4 version 22.214.171.124
Rescue Team 4 is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Rescue Team 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rescue Team 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rescue Team 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rescue Team 4". If it is installed on your PC the Rescue Team 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rescue Team 4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rescue Team 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rescue Team 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueTeam4\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rescue Team 4.
8. After removing Rescue Team 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rescue Team 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rescue Team 4 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Rescue Team 4 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rescue Team 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 16:28:47.830