Rescue Team 2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Rescue Team 2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 2 from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Rescue Team 2 can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueTeam2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Rescue Team 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueTeam2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.05 MB (3202376 bytes) on disk and is labeled RescueTeam2-WT.exe.
Rescue Team 2 contains of the executables below. They take 4.85 MB (5090360
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTeam2-WT.exe (3.05 MB)
- RescueTeam2.exe (1.46 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Rescue Team 2.
Rescue Team 2 is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Rescue Team 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rescue Team 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rescue Team 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rescue Team 2". If it is installed on your PC the Rescue Team 2 app will be found automatically. After you select Rescue Team 2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Rescue Team 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rescue Team 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueTeam2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rescue Team 2.
8. After removing Rescue Team 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rescue Team 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rescue Team 2 by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Rescue Team 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rescue Team 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 01:13:23.110