You can find on this page details on how to remove Rescue Frenzy for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Rescue Frenzy from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Rescue Frenzy on WildTangent's website. Usually the Rescue Frenzy program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueFrenzy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Rescue Frenzy's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueFrenzy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.26 MB (5513224 bytes) on disk and is titled RescueFrenzy-WT.exe.
Rescue Frenzy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.49 MB (8897648
bytes) on disk.
- RescueFrenzy-WT.exe (5.26 MB)
- RescueFrenzy.exe (2.68 MB)
- rescuefrenzy-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Rescue Frenzy.
Rescue Frenzy is an application released by WildTangent. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Rescue Frenzy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Rescue Frenzy from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rescue Frenzy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rescue Frenzy". If it is installed on your PC the Rescue Frenzy app will be found automatically. When you click Rescue Frenzy in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rescue Frenzy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rescue Frenzy:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueFrenzy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rescue Frenzy.
8. After removing Rescue Frenzy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rescue Frenzy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rescue Frenzy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rescue Frenzy by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Rescue Frenzy by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rescue Frenzy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 16:27:22.420